Certificate Course in Digital Marketing in Mumbai
(4 Sundays 3-5pm, Total 12 Hours of Classroom Session in our training centre in Goregaon East, Mumbai.)
What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing and the advent of digital media
Marketing refers to identifying needs of consumers and providing goods or services to them. Products and services are created and modified based on consumer feedback to cater to customer needs. Once such products or services are produced, extensive advertising is done in order to create awareness of the products or services and their features and benefits amongst the target users over a well defined geographical area. This advertising mostly utilizes advertising media like: brochures, flyers, letters, newspaper ads, yellow pages ads, radio ads and TV commercials. These were and still are common media of mass communication for advertisers. However, due to advent in technology, the internet came into existence in 1983 followed by the world wide web (www) in 1990. In the same year, email also came into existence. Websites started emerging in 1993 and this gave rise to search engines. Then came smartphones in 1995.
Various Digital Marketing Avenues
Immediately after their invention, more and more people started using the internet, email, search engines and smartphones. This digital audience has been growing at an exponential double digit growth rate every year. More and more people have accepted technology and are using it to aid them in daily communication, socializing and entertainment. An estimate shows that people using digital media are more likely to try out new products or services as compared to people not using it. Thus, although traditional advertising means are still important, marketers cannot afford to ignore the growing digital users market. Digital marketing can thus be defined as all means of visibility used by marketers to reach out to the desired audience within the digital world. Today marketers use various means of digital marketing including:
- A Website (creating a web presence and including it in all advertising communications).
- A Mobile Application (creating an application for smartphones which people can install and keep coming back to buy your products or services)
- Social Media (creating a presence on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.)
- Email Marketing (sending periodic promotional offering by email to the target audience).
- SMS Marketing (sending promotional SMS to existing or potential new customers).
- Search Engine Optimization (to ensure visibility by optimizing the website for highest ranking with commonly searched keywords)
- AdWords Advertising (ensuring visibility by placing ads with Google – search engine).
- Advertising on social media like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Banners and link based ads on other websites.
- Advertising on Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
A Digital Marketing Course for all Marketers
Thus, digital marketing comprises of both push marketing and pull marketing tools which a digital marketer (company) can use to ensure an effective digital promotional mix. In today’s market, the biggest challenge faced by marketers is competition and every marketer wants to find new and effective ways to gain or increase their market share. Thus more and more companies are moving towards digital marketing to maintain and increase their market share. It is time that every marketer should get acquainted to the various digital marketing tools available to them. This certificate course will help you understand what digital marketing tools are available today and how you can use every possible digital marketing tool to your advantage.
Certificate Course in Digital Marketing
This digital marketing certificate course will help you appreciate the importance of digital marketing and understand what digital marketing tools are available to you today. You will also gain insights into how you can use each digital marketing tool and evaluate which will be the best suited tools for promoting your products or services. Today digital marketing is used in both: B2B selling and B2C selling. You will learn how different digital marketing tools can be customized to target both these segments. You will also learn how you can use digital marketing to promote your products or services to specific geographical areas you desire. This course is designed for beginners or even people with no digital marketing background. People who want to learn what digital marketing is and how to use it. We are here to help you use digital marketing for better branding and increased sales. Our expert trainers will explain you the intricate details of how you can utilize the digital world to increase your business and it’s reach.
Digital Marketing Course Objective:
The objective of this certificate course is to help us impart basic information about digital marketing to all participants. This course strives to achieve the following objectives:
- To Teach and explain the concepts of Digital Marketing,
- To explain and help explore the world of SMO (Social Media Optimization),
- To teach and explain the concept of SEO (Search Engine Optimization),
- To explain and teach role and characteristics of a good website,
- To help individuals, start-ups and SMEs learns the basic of Internet Marketing,
- To teach efficient and effective use of social media to promote businesses, and
- To teach about mobile apps and how they can be used to increase sales.
Digital Marketing – Course Content:
This digital marketing certificate course is designed to ensure beginners and entrepreneurs easily understand the concept. Various factors that impact the success of digital marketing have been aptly covered. Doing this course, you will get a clear understanding on various digital advertising tools available for your organization and how you can benefit from them. Below are the various topics this course will cover:
- The fundamentals of Digital and Internet Marketing,
- Concept and Importance of Web Analytics,
- Conversion Rates and Conversion Optimization,
- Search Engine Marketing and Advertising (SEM),
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising (SMM),
- Search Engine Optimization and ranking with Google (SEO),
- Email Marketing – Emails, SMS, Whatsapp Marketing,
- Google Marketing – Adwords Keyword Analysis etc.
- Internet Marketing for Mobile Devices – Mobile Apps etc.
- Participants will learn new ways of marketing online,
- Participants will learn to make the best use of social media,
- They will learn uses of internet, websites and know how they can work on their sites to increase the traffic and gain more visibility.
- Participants will also learn the features of a good website from SEO point of view.
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, presentations, demonstrations, online site surfing and live demo by experts.
Mr. Kumar Chatpar
CEO, Affordable SEO Services & Head of Innosol Marketing
Mr. Kumar has around 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing and SEO services and is a known authority on website optimisation and web based software development.
He is currently handling businesses of many of his clients based in USA and India. He is taking care of their entire digital marketing solutions and also handling their website. He has more than 50 clients in the USA and India and his client base is increasing by the day.
Mr. Praveen Singh
MBA (HRM), DPM&IR, B.A.(Psychology),TOTA, AGI(USA)
Praveen Singh has been actively involved in Training & Consulting since last fifteen years in Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure Sector Companies. He has been working for more than forty companies spread all across India. He is an experienced trainer in Soft-Skills, Attitudinal, Behavioral Training, HRD & Psychology topics. He earlier worked with an UK based Web Enabled Co. as Human Resource Manager and with a leading Management Consulting company. Currently he is Empanelled Corporate Trainer with companies like Reliance ADAG, Tata Power, Adani Group, RBI, RCF, Essel Group, DTPS, CESC, AIPM, NEC, IEMR, Sterling, Etc. He is also an IMO & DG Shipping Certified Maritime Trainer & Consultant to MMTI, SCMS & GURSHIP.
He also teaches MBA & PG Students of Management as Visiting Faculty and is associated with several Business Schools affiliated with Mumbai University & SNDT University. He has been conducting programmes in many cities in India including, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Nashik, Mundra(Bhuj), Sagar(MP), Jodhpur, Patna, Goa, Orrisa, Kodaikanal & Cochin. Having traveled to many countries in Europe, including The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium &France, is exposed to different work cultures.