Inhouse Training on Effective Communication Skills
Cogito training centre India helps companies conduct an in-house training course in effective communication skills by providing the services of a freelance communication skills trainer. We also help you customize or tailor-make the effective communication skills course to your specific needs by adding additional modules and topics you may desire. We also provide freelance trainers for advanced communication skills training modules. Contact us to speak with one of our facilitators and hire a freelance trainer that suits your specific communication skills training needs. Cogito Training Centre provides trainers to our clients in all major cities like: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Benefits of inhouse Communication Skills Training
In order for any organization to be successful, it is of utmost importance that, it’s employees should be effective communicators. Success comes easy to people who are effective communicators. Communication skills talks about the ability to effectively and assertively express themselves to one and many.
It also talks about platform and presentation skills i.e. ability to effectively address a group of individual and present their views. Communication is also about talking to people one to one to influence them, to motivate them, to negotiate with them, to give effective feedback, to persuade them, to resolve issues and conflicts and to solve problems. It’s about creating a positive self image, gain acceptance from people and influence the impression that others form about us.
In today’s time we also refer to this skill as communication etiquette. Communication skills also further extends to writing skills, email etiquette and telephone etiquette.
In this programme we try to address many of the issues mentioned above.
Communication Skills Training Objective:
- To influence participants learn effective communication skills.
- To give inputs on improving one’s language to get better results in interpersonal relationships and teamwork
- To help participants improve their speaking, writing, and presenting skills
Communication Skills Course Contents :
- Understanding Communication – Importance of Communication, Effective Communication, What makes Communication Effective? Who is an Effective Communicator?
- Positive Attitude and Communication – Changing Attitude, Changing Language, Use of Right Words.
- Process of Communication – Sender, Receiver, Feedback, Interpretation, Close Loop and Open Ended Communication.
- Importance of Body Language – Language of Body, Eyes, Voice Modulation, Gestures, Postures etc.
- Listening Skills – Importance of Listening, Process of Listening, Listening and Hearing.
- Using Correct Language: Talking to Seniors, Juniors, Colleagues, Motivating Others and Building Relationship Skills by Correct Language.
- Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Skills – Platform Skills, Communicating with Groups.
- Giving Effective Feedback – Critic and Critique
- Communicating with Customers – CRM, Listening Skills, Handling Difficult Customers, Anger and Stress Management.
- Barriers of Communication – Physical, Emotional, Knowledge.
- Writing Skills, Telephonic Talk and E-Mail Etiquette
Trainer will facilitate, monitor and inspire learning through, Lectures, Interactions, Group Discussions, Presentations by Participants, Interaction and Story telling etc.
For Whom: Junior and Middle Management Cadre
Course Material: Course material will be provided
Prof. Praveen Singh
MBA (HRM), DPM&IR, B.A.(Psychology),TOTA, AGI(USA)
Praveen Singh has been actively involved in Training and Consulting since fifteen years in Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure Sector Companies. He has been working for more than forty companies spread all across India. He is an experienced trainer in Soft-Skills, Attitudinal, Behavioral Training, HRD and Psychology topics. He earlier worked with an UK based Web Enabled Co. as Human Resource Manager and with a leading Management Consulting company. Currently he is Empanelled Corporate Trainer with companies like Reliance ADAG, Tata Power, Adani Group, RBI, RCF, Essel Group, DTPS, CESC, AIPM, NEC, IEMR, Sterling, Etc. He is also an IMO and DG Shipping Certified Maritime Trainer and Consultant to MMTI, SCMS & GURSHIP.
He also teaches MBA and PG Students of Management as Visiting Faculty and is associated with several Business Schools affiliated with Mumbai University & SNDT University. He has been conducting programmes in many cities in India including, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Nashik, Mundra(Bhuj), Sagar(MP), Jodhpur, Patna, Goa, Orrisa, Kodaikanal and Cochin. Having traveled to many countries in Europe, including The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France, is exposed to different work cultures.