Inhouse Training on Leadership Skills Development
Cogito India has helped many companies conduct an inhouse training course in the development of leadership skills of their employees by providing the services of a freelance leadership skills trainer. We also aid you in customizing or tailoring the leadership development skills course to fit your specific needs by adding additional modules and topics you may need. We also aid you in hiring a freelance trainers for advanced leadership skills training modules. Contact us and speak with our leadership trainer Prof. Praveen Singh on 9869018775 and hire a freelance trainer that suits your specific leadership skills training needs. Cogito India provides leadership skills development trainers to our clients in all major metro cities like: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata. If you are located in smaller cities in India, kindly speak with our facilitator to check the possibility of arranging a freelance leadership skills trainer for conduct a training program in your office premise within your city.
Benefits of Inhouse Leadership Skills Development Training
Leadership is an art of influencing people. A good leader is one who has the ability to create and develop a team. Communicating, motivating, supporting and leading from front with the sense of accountability and ownership is what defines a leader. There are certain behavioral traits which can be developed and one’s effectiveness can be improved as a leader.
An effective leader is one who is able to deal with his people in a way which boosts their morale. His communication skills much be encouraging and motivating enough for him to win the loyalty and support of his subordinates. He should be a good team player and must be able to guide his team to success. For this it is said that he must have a high EQ. EQ (Emotional Intelligence) which is also known as social intelligence is needed for good interpersonal competence and man management skills. Technical competencies are primary for a trainee, but as he move up in career, and forms his team and has people reporting to him, his technical competencies become secondary and interpersonal relationship skills and man-management skills become primary.
Key to survival today is your ability to manage people, motivate people, winning their support and getting things done. In this programme, these issues will be dealt in detail and participants will be helped to develop and learn this skill.
This programme aims to help the participants do that with special focus on Motivating People, Interpersonal Skills, Team Working Ability, Team Building, Emotional Intelligence and Inspiring Communication.
Leadership Skills Development Training Programme Objective:
- To educate participants of various leadership styles and their impact on team.
- To help participants explore and develop specific behavioral traits of a leader making them more effective at work.
- To explain and make participants understand their own style of leadership and to help them reason out its effectiveness.
- To develop man management, interpersonal and attitudinal skills of the participants
- To teach participants specific ways, and behavioral techniques to improve their interpersonal skills in dealing with his team
- To make participants more sensitive in terms of their behavior towards their subordinates and seniors
- To help participants improve their communication skills with reference to their dealing with a large no. of subordinates.
- To influence participants on the importance of teamwork and team building skills.
Leadership Skills Course Content:
- Leadership Concepts and Issues
- Types of Leadership and Its Effectiveness
- Managerial Grid Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Generating Synergy
- Essentials of Team Formation
- Communication – Feedback, Openness, Listening, Trust, Criticism and Critique
- Conflict Resolution
- Attitudinal Change for Better Teamwork
- Johari Window Exercise
- Emotional Intelligence: Sensitivity: Dealing with Seniors, Dealing with Elderly Subordinates, Dealing with Juniors and Subordinates.
- EQ Test
For Whom: Junior and Middle Management
Duration: Two Days
Our Methodology: Highly interactive sessions with individual attention and inputs. Experience sharing, Participation, Role-plays, Exercises etc.
Prof. Praveen Singh
MBA (HRM), DPM&IR, B.A.(Psychology),TOTA, AGI(USA)
Praveen Singh has been actively involved in Training and Consulting since fifteen years in Power, Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure Sector Companies. He has been working for more than forty companies spread all across India. He is an experienced trainer in Soft-Skills, Attitudinal, Behavioral Training, HRD and Psychology topics. He earlier worked with an UK based Web Enabled Co. as Human Resource Manager and with a leading Management Consulting company. Currently he is Empanelled Corporate Trainer with companies like Reliance ADAG, Tata Power, Adani Group, RBI, RCF, Essel Group, DTPS, CESC, AIPM, NEC, IEMR, Sterling, Etc. He is also an IMO and DG Shipping Certified Maritime Trainer and Consultant to MMTI, SCMS and GURSHIP.
He also teaches MBA and PG Students of Management as Visiting Faculty and is associated with several Business Schools affiliated with Mumbai University and SNDT University. He has been conducting programmes in many cities in India including, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Nashik, Mundra(Bhuj), Sagar(MP), Jodhpur, Patna, Goa, Orrisa, Kodaikanal and Cochin. Having traveled to many countries in Europe, including The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France, is exposed to different work cultures.