Inhouse Training on Team Building
Cogito Training Centre, India, has conducted training on team building for many companies across India. Our training course on team building are for one day and for two days depending on the needs. Our freelance team building trainers conduct the training inhouse at the client’s premise. We also help in customizing or tailoring the team building course to fit your specific needs by adding additional modules and topics you may need. Contact us and speak with our lead trainer Prof. Praveen Singh and hire a freelance trainer for the same. Cogito India provides trainers to our clients in all major cities like: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kolkata and many other cities.
Team Building Training – Introduction:
Team building in an office helps to foster better and open communication between the employees themselves, as well as between the employees and the higher management. It goes a long way in improving professional relations, understanding and co-operation, and this is very much reflected in the quality of work being done. Team building in the workplace significantly contributes towards employee motivation and building trust among the employees, thereby ensuring better productivity. Cogito India offers in-house and open workshops on Team Building Training in India.
If you are interested in attending an open workshop in Mumbai or conducting an in-house team building training workshop in your premise by hiring a professional freelance team building trainer, call us and discuss your requirement on +91-9869018775 alternatively, you can also email us on email@example.com with your specific needs.
Importance of Team Building (Learning Objective)
Facilitates better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees, and between employees and management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done.
Motivates employees – Team leadership and team building go hand in hand. The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges.
Promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of an office setting and exposing them to new experiences will force them to think outside of their normal routine. Working together with other team members can ignite creativity and fresh ideas, which are great qualities to bring back to the office.
Develops problem-solving skills – In public relations a crisis can happen at any time. Team building activities that require coworkers to work together to solve problems can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically. Teams that are able to determine when a problem arises and know what they can do about it, can then effectively take charge when a real crisis occurs.
Breaks the barrier – Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Often in corporate settings there is a disconnect between the leadership team and employees because the employees sense too large of a gap between the two. Team building exercises give leadership the opportunity to be seen as a colleague rather than a boss, which can do wonders for employee morale.
Overall, team building in the workplace enables better communication, better relationships and ultimately increases productivity.
For Whom: Jr. and Middle Management
Duration: One/Two Days
Language: English / Hindi
- Understanding the concept of Teams, Teamwork and Team Building
- Importance of Teamwork, Teamwork and productivity
- Understanding Team Building as an important trait of leadership (Types of Leadership and Its Effectiveness,Managerial Grid Leadership, Situational Leadership, Ability Motivation Matrix etc.)
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills(Motivational Skills, Effective Communication and Getting the best out of Team)
- Team Building Activity and Games
- Generating Synergy – Activity Based Exercise
- Essentials of Team Formation
- Team Communication – Feedback, Openness, Listening, Trust, Criticism and Critique
- Conflict Resolution
- Attitudinal Change for Better Teamwork
- Johari Window Exercise
- Emotional Intelligence Test
Extra: Supported by indoor and outdoor team based activities like – Blind Man tower, Human Chain, Handball Game, Know your Partner, Etc.
If possible evening campfire sessions can also be planned to further boost teambuilding.
(Few of these may be used during the training)
- Know your team member (Outdoor activity in Circles)
- Talent Hunt in groups (Know how much talent you have in your group and make a presentation. The other party may ask for a proof)
- Problem Solving Game (Physical Activity Holding Hands and Creating Hand Knots)
- Birthday Game (Arranging the group in line as per their Birth Day without talking or writing)
- Drawing a meaningful picture on board one person one stroke
- Story Telling Game- One starts and then others add in using their creativity.
- Throw the ball exercise. Participants in circle. They throw the ball to each other calling their names. Then each person speaks about that guy.
- Stand on paper. Groups are given a larger paper . All the members must stand on the same without stepping out. For difficulty the paper can be folded.
- Chinese whispers – Tell a long sentence in a persons ears and ask him to pass on.
- Synergy Exercise in Class with Questionnaire
- Feedback after the Synergy Exercise
- Written Feedback Exercise of all the participants
Methodology: Highly interactive sessions with individual attention and inputs. Experience sharing, Participation, Role-plays, Exercises etc.
Prof. Praveen Singh
MBA (HRM), DPM&IR, B.A.(Psychology),TOTA, AGI(USA)
Praveen Singh has been actively involved in Training and Consulting since fifteen years in Power, Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure Sector Companies. He has been working for more than forty companies spread all across India. He is an experienced trainer in Soft-Skills, Attitudinal, Behavioral Training, HRD and Psychology topics. He earlier worked with an UK based Web Enabled Co. as Human Resource Manager and with a leading Management Consulting company. Currently he is Empanelled Corporate Trainer with companies like Reliance ADAG, Tata Power, Adani Group, RBI, RCF, Essel Group, DTPS, CESC, AIPM, NEC, IEMR, Sterling, Etc. He is also an IMO and DG Shipping Certified Maritime Trainer and Consultant to MMTI, SCMS and GURSHIP.
He also teaches MBA and PG Students of Management as Visiting Faculty and is associated with several Business Schools affiliated with Mumbai University and SNDT University. He has been conducting programmes in many cities in India including, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Nashik, Mundra(Bhuj), Sagar(MP), Jodhpur, Patna, Goa, Orrisa, Kodaikanal and Cochin. Having traveled to many countries in Europe, including The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France, is exposed to different work cultures.