Pre primary Teachers Training Course in Mumbai
Course Timings: 4.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. on every Sundays for 1 year. New batches start every 2 months.
Course Venue: 529, A-Wing, Mainframe Building, Near Orchid Mall, Royal Palms Estate, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon(East), Mumbai – 400065.
Introduction to Pre Primary and Primary Teacher’s Training Course
Pre School training course has now become must for all the children as this is that stage of a child’s life which prepares it for schooling. The child is raised and brought up in a protected environment among his/her family with little or no contact with other kids. Till the age of two years child spends most of his or her time with family members and is made to feel extremely comfortable there. But with growth there is a need to learn other social skills which will shape his personality and behaviour. Suddenly if the child is sent to school he or she may not be able to cope up and it may be a traumatic experience for him.
This is where pre-school training is needed. The child is exposed to a play school for a limited time in a day to experience an environment other than the comfort of his/her home and gets an opportunity to interact with other kids. This exposure is needed for the child to develop social skills and confidence which prepares it for a formal schooling. In a nursery school the child is in care of experts who creates an environment of new learnings and growth for the child. Here the child is allowed to play freely, express itself and develop a bond with other kids around. The child is made to learn important social skills and learns to adjust with other kids around and experiences a new world in a safe environment.
The pre-primary school teachers are professionally trained to take care of their concerns. The play school teachers are prepared to look after the kids in the ecce course that they have undergone. Montessori teachers training course equips them with an understanding of child’s needs. Pre school teachers training course ensures that they are taught to learn ways to guide the child and help them develop the social skills. Teachersensures that the child has a good time in a play school and feels motivated to come back to enjoy the experience again and again.
This is a boon for parents as parents cannot offer this environment at home. To develop social skills a child must be sent to a pre-school. This lays down the foundation for a healthy school life and future education. In a pre-school child learns to play different games and participates in different activities and also gets to play with toys with stimulates learning. Lots of basic concepts are taught by way of play therapy and makes learning an enjoyable experience for the child.
With more and more play schools, pre-schools, nursery, Montessori schools and pre-primary schools opening up in many localities in cities, there is a growing need of trained pre-primary teachers. Earlier untrained staff was handling children in many play schools and they were unable to handle the children properly and it was not uncommon to see kids crying out of fear of a new place, kids and people. It used to take a while for them to get adjusted. Untrained staff was not able to handle them and parents were often worried about their kids. Also kids would not show any happiness in going to playschools. This is where the need to have pre-primary course trained teachers was felt.
Pre primary Teachers Training Course Objectives:
- To train teachers to work in Pre-Schools and Nurseries
- To give the right education and practical training to the participants
- To prepare the participants to handle children and take care of them in a Pre-school and nursery.
- To mentally prepare the participants with Counselling to ensure they know the importance of their jobs and they do justice to it.
- To educate participants the concepts of child psychology, human development, health and nutrition, special education etc to develop them holistically for a pre primary teacher’s job.
- To develop the right skills in a pre primary teachers to make them employable in a pre-school and nursery.
Pre primary Teachers Training Course : For Whom
This is an ideal course for those:
- This is for all those who want to learn child psychology to be able to handle and deal with children better at home or in a preschool.
- This course is for those who are looking for employment in a pre-school, nursery, kindergarten or primary schools.
- Those who are already working with kids and want to formally learn and get trained to be able to do their jobs better
- All who aspire to take employment in any school, where they will be dealing with small children
- Entrepreneurs who want to start their own play school and nursery and are seeking right education and training for the same.
- Students who are looking for a professional and job oriented course to ensure they have a job in hand
Early Childhood Care and Education Course Contents:
- Introduction to Pre Primary Teachers Training – Theories, Principles and Pedagogy.
- Special Education and Child Psychology Training – Teaching strategies for children, Academic and behavioral issues of children
- Child Development Issues and Concerns
- Child Care in a Preschool and Nursery
- Child Health and Nutrition
- Methodology and Materials for Child Care and Engagement
- Life skills and emotional intelligence for a pre-primary teacher
- Activity Classes for teachers – Tools, games, toys, play therapy, arts and craft for teachers.
- Speech therapy and phonics
- Counselling skills with special focus on parent counselling.
This Pre primary Teachers Training Course also involves practical training in schools, workshops by experts and seniors, projects etc.
The participants will get an opportunity to work as an intern in a preschool to observe and learn from real life situations. We have our partner pre schools, where the practical training will be given.
Course Duration: One Year
Classes both on week days and weekend with flexible timings.
For admission and other queries please contact:
MHRM, BA(Psy), DPMIR, TOTA, AGI(USA)
Director & Lead Faculty
Cogito Training & Counseling Centre
529, A Wing, Mainframe Building, Near Orchid Mall,
Royal Palms, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400065
Tel: 9869018775, www.cogitoindia.com